South Cheshire Chamber Business Awards 2019 International Trader of the Year Award Supported by The Department of International Trade
The judges of this category are looking for a business that:
- Can demonstrate proven success and active involvement in International Trade.
- Has an understanding of the markets that the business trades in as well as an awareness of competitors
- Has an awareness of, and a strategy for ,managing the unique challenges for International Traders e.g. Language, culture and promotion abroad, shipment costs and payment of invoices
- Has an understanding of all legal processes relating to International Trading and an understanding of international marketing and promotion.
- Can provide evidence of ongoing training and skills development in addition to a passion to succeed will support your entry.
Entrants should be a member of the South Cheshire Chamber of Commerce or an International Trader with South Cheshire Chamber of Commerce
The closing date for entries is 12 noon, Friday 27th September 2019.
Please complete each section of the form as fully as possible. All information submitted will be treated in strict confidence.
Sorry, the entry is now closed.