Business Of The Year (25+ Employees)
Sponsored by Cheshire College South & West
This award is open to Businesses with 25 or more employees (or full time equivalent) or, businesses with a turnover to a maximum of 25 million.
Businesses entering this category must have been trading for over 2 years at the closing date for entry (27th September 2019).
The judges will be looking for evidence of business success and a strong track record of trading.
Successful entrants will be invited for an interview which will be conducted around the following headings:
- Staff engagement and development; Training, reward and recognition and overall staff retention levels
- Community activity (not pure advertising)
- Your business’ USP
- How you overcome industry issues
- How you attract new business
- Balance of income from different markets
There is then 1 final ‘tiebreaker’ question to each of the candidates:-
“In your opinion why do you think you should win this award”?
Completion Of The Registration Form
Please complete each section of the form as fully as possible. All information submitted will be treated in strict confidence.