Enter The Awards
The judges will be looking for evidence of initiatives and policies which assess, deliver and monitor their workforce’s training and development, health and safety, general wellbeing and where there is an innovative approach to working terms and conditions.
COMPLETION OF THE REGISTRATION FORM BY 28TH SEPTEMBER 2018.
Please complete each section of the form as fully as possible. All information submitted will be treated in strict confidence.
The judges will be looking for a business that by using their influence, innovation and passion has brought about lasting sustainable change that is making a difference within one or more of the following categories:
- Skills Exchange – sharing expertise, knowledge, methodologies, advice and guidance
- Philanthropy – providing important financial assistance
- Partnerships – delivering vital support programmes and services
- Corporate volunteering – supporting employees to participate in volunteering and / or fundraising activities and events
The closing date for this category is 28th September 2018.
Businesses entering this category must have been trading for more than 2 years at the closing date for entries (28th September 2018)
This award is open to Businesses with 25 or more employees (or full time equivalent) or, businesses with a turnover to a maximum of 25 million.
Businesses entering this category must have been trading for over 2 years at the closing date for entry (28th September 2018).
The judges will be looking for evidence of business success and a strong track record of trading.
- The apprentice must have been employed by their current employer for a minimum of 6 months before the closing date (28th September 2018)
- The apprentice must be on, or have finished in the last 6 months, a recognised training scheme supported by their employer
The judges will be looking for a business that can demonstrate expertise and leadership in its field on a regional, national and / or international arena. This award will showcase local excellence and recognise the high quality of Crewe and Nantwich businesses that impact far beyond the local area. The closing date for this category is 28th September 2018.
Individuals may run their own business or be employed in the public, private or third sector.
Nominations from this award will be accepted from self -employed individuals or from a manager for employed individuals. The closing date for this category is 28th September 2018.