South Cheshire Chamber of Commerce Business Awards 2018 Conditions of Entry
- All entries must be from organisations located in the Borough of Crewe and Nantwich or from businesses that are currently members of South Cheshire Chamber
- Entries are accepted from businesses from all sectors
- You may include supporting items with your entry (e.g. testimonials, brochures, press cuttings, business plans etc) however please ensure that they are relevant to your category.
- There is no limit to the number of category entries an organisation can submit, each entry will be judged separately by a different judging panel.
- Entries and accompanying material will not be returned
- The decision of the judges is final. The judges will not enter into any correspondence with entrants outside of the formal judging process
- The closing date for entries is 12 noon, Friday 28th September 2018. No entries will be accepted after this date. Receipt of your entry will be acknowledged. Information received will be treated in the strictest confidence.
- The first stage of judging will take place between Monday 1st October and Friday 5th October. All entrants will be notified by Tuesday 9th October 2018 of whether they have been successful in reaching the finalist stage of the competition
- Formal judging will take place between Monday 15th October 2018 and Fri 2nd November 2018. Finalists should ensure that relevant individuals from their business are available during this time. Judges may choose to visit you at your business premises or invite you for an interview at a separate location
- Finalists will be eligible to one complimentary ticket for the Business Awards Ceremony*
- Winners of all award categories will be announced at the Business Awards Ceremony on Friday 23rd November 2018 at Crewe Hall
- Finalists and winners will be asked to participate in post event interviews and publicity.
- Completed entries should be submitted via the website
If you have any questions regarding the awards in general, please call Daryl or Lauren on 01270 445410 / 01270 445408
Please note that you will only be asked for financial information if it has a relevance to the award category that you are entering.
Award Categories will not be solely judged by the category sponsor, judges from outside of the sponsorship business will also contribute to the judging process.
Judges will be asked to sign a confidentiality agreement.
*Finalists in the categories of Apprentice of the Year and Young Leader of the Future will be eligible for 2 complimentary tickets for the Business Awards Ceremony