South Cheshire Chamber of Commerce Business Awards 2019 Conditions of Entry
- All entries must be from organisations who are South Cheshire Chamber members or who are International Traders with South Cheshire Chamber at the closing date of entry, Friday 27th September 2019
- Entries must be submitted electronically through the South Cheshire Chamber website. No other form of entry will be accepted
- You may upload supporting items with your entry (e.g. testimonials, brochures, press cuttings, business plans etc) however please ensure that they are relevant to your category and consider the judges time. Quality and relevance are more important than quantity.
- There is no limit to the number of category entries an organisation can submit, each entry will be judged separately by a different judging panel.
- Partial entries can be saved and re-visited. On saving a partial entry, the screen will show a link to revisit your partial entry. There is a facility to have this link emailed to you for future use.
- Entries and accompanying material will not be returned
- The decision of the judges is final. The judges will not enter into any correspondence with entrants outside of the formal judging process
- The closing date for entries is 12 noon, Friday 27th September 2019. No entries will be accepted after this date. Receipt of your entry will be acknowledged by email with next steps. If you do not receive an email confirming your submission, please contact the Chamber immediately. All information received will be treated in the strictest confidence
- The first stage of judging will take place between Tuesday 1st October and Friday 4th October. All entrants will be notified by email on Tuesday 8th October 2019 advising whether they have been successful in reaching the finalist stage of the competition
- Formal judging will take place between Monday 14th October 2019 and Fri 1st November 2019. Finalists should ensure that relevant individuals from their business are available during this time. Judges may choose to visit you at your business premises or invite you for an interview at a separate location
- Finalists will be eligible to one complimentary ticket for the Business Awards Ceremony*
- Winners of all award categories will be announced at the Business Awards Ceremony on Friday 22nd November 2019 at Crewe Hall. Finalists and winners will be asked to participate in post event interviews and publicity.
If you have any questions regarding the awards in general, please call Daryl Williams on 01270 445408
Please note that you will only be asked for financial information if it has a relevance to the award category that you are entering. Award Categories will not be solely judged by the category sponsor, judges from outside of the sponsorship business will also contribute to the judging process. Judges will be asked to sign a confidentiality agreement.
*Finalists in the categories of Apprentice of the Year and Young Leader of the Future will be eligible for 2 complimentary tickets for the Business Awards Ceremony