Winning a business award and even being a finalist is a much overlooked marketing tool which can raise the profile of your company beyond the normal marketing routes. All finalists in the 2020 South Cheshire Chamber Business Awards will receive a Winner or Highly Commended logo to use on their marketing material as well as a certificate to display at your place of work.
There are a total of 10 awards categories in 2020 with something for every Chamber member:
- Contribution to the Community
- Apprentice of the Year
- Excellence in Customer Service
- Employer of the Year
- Start Up Business of the Year
- Young Leader of the Future
- Business of the Year (under 25 employees)
- Business of the Year (25+ employees)
- Ambassador of the Year
- International Trader of the Year
The Chamber will again be offering complimentary workshops ‘How to prepare an award winning entry’ with top tips from previous winners and judges. These events will be advertised on the Chamber website events page.
Join in the conversation on social media about the 2019 Business Awards by using #SCCBA19 in your updates.